Bits & Pieces
M ay 19, 2017
When I began writing this weekly communication several years ago, I had no idea how well it would be received. I can’t remember how long it has been since we began this effort. You’ve been very complimentary over the years. I hope Fr. Belt will want to do something similar to this when he arrives.
Clarification…….correction needed……..ascension Thursday mass schedule………holy day, May 25
Masses will be offered at 6:30 am, 8:15 am 12:00 noon and 5:30 pm
- International Pilgrim Statue of Our Lady of Fatima and afternoon of devotion. Sunday, May 28. Guest speaker at all Masses.
- Memorial Day Mass, 9:00 a.m.
- Summer Daily Mass schedule begins Tuesday, May 30. 6:30 a.m. & 12:00 noon (no 8:15 a.m. school Mass during summer).
- Guest Speaker June 3 & 4. Deacon Jim Tardy from the archdiocesan cemetery office
- Farewell Reception for me June 11
- New Pastor officially arrives July 1
Fr. Jim Tiegs, Pastor