Endowment trusts are created for the purpose of supplying support and benefit to the beneficiaries of the trust. At St. Stephen the Martyr, trusts have been established to benefit the church, school, religious education, scholarships, youth ministry, and teachers’ salaries.
Our trust fund documents state that only the income earned on the fund is to be used for the support of the beneficiaries; the principal is to be held to produce income for the future. Thus, your gift to an endowment helps insure a strong and viable parish for generations to come.
- Parish Endowment Trust Fund
- Elementary School Education Endowment Trust Fund
- Religious Education Endowment Trust Fund
- Teachers’ Salary Endowment Trust Fund
- Youth Ministry
- A memorial for someone who is deceased, your gift can be directed to one of the endowment trust funds in their name.
- Donations given in memory of a member of your family may be directed to an endowment trust fund.
- Gifts are often made to endowment funds in honor of a special event, such as parents’ anniversary, birthdays, graduation, or in honor of a retirement.
- Donations can be made to any of the endowment trust funds through a will, bequest, or a personal trust.
- At any time and for any reason.
Any amount to an endowment is acceptable and appreciated. The donor may also be eligible for a tax deduction for the charitable gift.
Sun: 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, Noon, 6:00pm
Mon-Fri: 6:30am, 8:15am
Reconciliation / Confession
Sat: 3:30pm - 4:45pm
Thurs: 5:30pm-6:30pm or by apt.
Parish Office: (402) 896-9675
School Office: (402) 896-0754
Rel.Ed Office: (402) 896-5683
Youth Ministry: (402) 861-4509
Kidzone: (402) 896-4316
16701 "S" Street,
Omaha, NE 68135